“This was a great trip for us! The sites were wonderful. The timing and layout of the days were great! Our driver, Larry, was excellent! And the rooms and hospitality at the hotel were superb!”Paul Grupe --Band & Choir Director, Houston, MN High School
We Are Midwest’s Student Trip Planning & Logistics Experts.
Discover the 6 bundled benefits you get only from Ready Travel!
You Relax And Leave The Planning To Us!
- Reduce your stress. Rest easy knowing we’ve been planning high school trips since 1986
- We offer trips to New York, NY, Washington D.C., Orlando, FL, Nashville, TN & Branson, MO
- We provide services for 1000’s of students per year
- Experienced and Professional Drivers with incentive to create a memorable experience
- We still serve our very first clients (30 years of service)
- We have a vast and exclusive vendor network which means a smoother and more predictable trip – avoid unhappy surprises with less experienced providers
All-inclusive tours help ensure a smooth trip!
We ensure all students will be provided with the following during their entire trip:
- Quality Meals
(very minimal fast food, to keep energy levels up)
- Quality Lodging
- Entry into musical competition
- Travel by deluxe motorcoach or air travel
- Access to all field trips & attractions
Get there on time. Less waiting. More doing.
- When to travel to specific cities is crucial to a successful trip. Choose the wrong dates and your trip can be off to a bad start before you even leave. We know the best times to visit every city we serve.
- Planning arrivals and matching activities is all part of what we do. While other vendors disregard travel and fatigue levels, we are mindful and plan activities accordingly to keep students awake and energized
- Our exclusive scheduling process ensures all of our arrivals (meals, lodging, attractions, etc) are met with welcomed (and prepared) arms
- We plan out every single minute of the trip, and explain the itinerary to you
- Less waiting = happier people
- Should there be an unforeseen change in the schedule, we are nimble and can quickly adjust
Eating Right Keeps The Day Light.
- Increase energy levels & participation
- Positive moods, less lethargy and indifference
- What’s for breakfast? We offer upscale, warm meal options with multiple day menu changes
- When we arrive at our destination city, we provide access to local and authentic fare. A great experience for everyone – students and adults
We Can Help You Pay For Your Trip.
- Proven ideas to help you raise money for your trip
- We’ve helped groups raise 1/3 to 1/2 of their trip costs in a single fundraising event
- We can help coordinate efforts with local businesses
Safety & Education
- Get a pre-travel meeting with parents, students, chaperones and included faculty to discuss expectations, rules and how to stay safe while traveling.
- We explain the entire itinerary and account for every minute of the trip
- Our years of experience give us intimate knowledge of each city, so we can share tips & provide insights into each culture
- Beware of “on your own” clauses from other providers. This is tactic discount providers use to cut costs by sacrificing safety and comfort of students.