Number of years we've been planning high school student trips. Est. in 1983.
On average, our high school student trips include planning for 200 - 300 people.
Number of motorcoaches we have to choose for each tour. Choosing the right vehicle is an important part of planning a trip.
- Over 31 years of experience with planning high school trips to popular U.S. cities, all across the nation.
- We specialize in groups of 200 to 300 at a time
- We have 85 motorcoaches to use for any size group
- We have special small and tour coaches for quaint groups
- No group to small to customize. We can design a special tour for long lasting memories such as a senior class trip. Trip of a lifetime
- Many of our tours are all inclusive so all participants share the same experience and no peer pressure, lack of funds for individuals
- On our all inclusive tours we can organize meals for vegetarians, diet issues, special buffets, pizza parties, and ethnic mealsto explore diverse food from neighborhoods of large metro cities
- We have a vast number of vendors who understand student groups, & can accomidate groups of up to 300. Quality meals in 35 minutes
- Our driver pool has vast experience in all large cities on both east and west coasts